we'll miss you Papa!!
6:17 PM 3 Comments »
The past few days my dad has been visiting and Cameron has had a ball! Papa let cam go swimming naked, bought him a new soccer goal, ran in the sprinklers with him, and even taught him about "knuckle sandwiches." We dropped of Papa at the airport this afternoon and Cam hasn't stopped asking me where his Papa went. :)
It was so nice having my dad here. Nguyen and I had a home cooked meal every night and lots of neglected house duties were finally completed. What can I say...I have a husband who won't get on a ladder to save his life or mine. Thank goodness for dads!
Cameron is doing very well with potty training. He has only had a handful of accidents. Check out the chart...looks like we'll be going to see Thomas sooner rather than later!

Cameron also had soccer pictures on Saturday and that was a nightmare. M
y chatty and independent little man freezes up as soon as he is in front of people he doesn't know. He turns painfully shy and cries at the drop of a dime which is one of the main reasons we wanted to get him involved in things like this. Needless to say, the pictures won't be the best he has ever taken, but they'll be cute, I'm sure! SO, if anyone is ever in the area on a staurday at 8am (have I mentioned I am NOT a morning person?) please come out and watch Cameron sit on the sidelines and cry! (Okay, so that was mean...maybe he'll loosen up a bit and WANT to play) :)
y chatty and independent little man freezes up as soon as he is in front of people he doesn't know. He turns painfully shy and cries at the drop of a dime which is one of the main reasons we wanted to get him involved in things like this. Needless to say, the pictures won't be the best he has ever taken, but they'll be cute, I'm sure! SO, if anyone is ever in the area on a staurday at 8am (have I mentioned I am NOT a morning person?) please come out and watch Cameron sit on the sidelines and cry! (Okay, so that was mean...maybe he'll loosen up a bit and WANT to play) :)Gabby is doing really well. She is eating like a champ and I am not concerned in the least about her gaining weight anymore.
There is no way she isn't gaining with as much as she is taking in! She is a great sleeper. Last night she went seven hours. It was heavenly. We don't have another appointment for her for another couple of weeks. Cameron, however, has to get shots on Wednesday. Poor guy.
There is no way she isn't gaining with as much as she is taking in! She is a great sleeper. Last night she went seven hours. It was heavenly. We don't have another appointment for her for another couple of weeks. Cameron, however, has to get shots on Wednesday. Poor guy. Tomorrow Tiffany and I are going to see Sex and the City and I am so excited. It will be my first time away from Gabby and I am a little nervous about it, but I know Nguyen will do a fantastic job!




3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Gabby looks like she is smiling!!!
I am so glad you had such a great time with your Dad! He sounds like a Super Granpaw!
Glad to see you are going to have a GNO!
Love, Cori and the crew
I'm so glad things are going so well! Yay for Cam's potty training! You will love the SATC movie, it's very funny!
She's sleeping 7 hours alrady?! Holy cow! That's fantastic!
Cam is doing so good with his chart. I'm super impressed!
I know exactly what you mean about having your dad around. My dad is so good to do the things Matt is not the best at. We always put him to work when he is visiting, when he's not teaching Adam all kinds of ornery things that is. :) Glad you guys had such a good visit!
Post a Comment