three months ago...

12:00 AM 7 Comments »
three months ago I was scared.

three months ago I cried every day.

three months ago I wondered if I would ever be happy again.

three months ago I wondered if I would ever be able to laugh without faking it.

three months ago I thought my life was over.



TODAY I am no longer scared.

TODAY I can admit I hardly ever cry.

TODAY I am happier than I have ever been.

TODAY I laughed at how silly my kids are.

TODAY is a new beginning to a very fulfilled life.

7 comments:

~aj~ said...

You have THE best attitude, Sheree! You are so blessed with your PERFECT family!

Kyla said...

That's great, Sheree. It is amazing the perspective time can bring.

Crittle said...

Aw, that was bee-yoo-tee-ful!

You are so great. I just want to give you a hug.

Kristin said...

Awwwww, Sheree. I've always thought you've had an amazing outlook on life.

You have a beautiful family!

Katie said...

!!!!

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

The Bliss Family said...

Good for you Sheree! We went through the same thing about 11 months ago. Lots of sadness, fear of the unknown, & worry. But now I look back and feel like I wasted so much time crying over something I had no control over. I wish I could go back and get that time back & actually enjoy my time being a new mom & my newborn baby instead of crying, crying, crying.

Your kids are so lucky to have you as their Mommy!!! Stay positive and if you ever feel blue, that's what friends are for (and Girl's Night Out!)
Lisa

Ginger said...

love the remarks. I know I was there 22 months ago and I can say I am thrilled with my little girl. I don't cry very often. there is hope and I can say that I did n't feel very hopeful 22 months ago. just sadness for what life would be for my daughter,. I can see what it will be a family that loves her and does not allow her to do anything different than anyone of her siblings. Yeah I get concerned every once and awhile for her and her future. But she has our family, she is going to be fine.

Loved your words