Oh Christmas Tree!

8:46 PM Posted In , , , 11 Comments »
This evening we FINALLY decorated our tree. It's been up since before Thanksgiving, but we waited to decorate until after Thanksgiving. Tonight seemed to be the perfect night to adorn our tree.


First, I added the ribbons.





Cameron had the honor of hanging the first ornament. He picked the carousel horse.



So proud!

His fake smile is awesome.


Isn't the best part of decorating the tree unwrapping all of the ornaments and looking at them every year? I love that! This is my favorite. Cameron had a LOT of favorites :)




Another favorite given to me by a dear friend, Chre. (pronouced "Sheree")





Trying to be creative...not really working but whatev.



Cameron and Nguyen being cute after the ornaments were all hung!




Gabby missed out on the festivities since she decided 6pm was a good bedtime tonight. So, here is a picture of the princess earlier in the day...rockin' the tutu.



Hope everyone is having a good week! I am going to try and be better about blogging. I have been so lazy. Actually, no...scratch that! I have been "busy." HA!
PS...I went to the gym TWICE today. I rock.

11 comments:

Jenn said...

That fake smile totally cracked me up, Cam's such a little ham! Gabby is definitely rocking that tutu, she looks adorable! Your tree looks fab, maybe now I'll have the motivation to drag mine upstairs...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures - great tree! I am so jealous that you went to the gym TWICE. I haven't even been once in way, way too long.

Gretchen said...

Yay Christmas Tree!! I love the picture of Cameron, every kid has their fake smile.

Kyla said...

Beautiful tree!!

I love Gabby's outfit! Adorable!

The Irwin Family said...

You have such a beautiful family :)

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS tree! Great pics!! :)

~aj~ said...

So much to say!!

Believe it or not, I was actually wondering earlier today what your tree looked like. I had a feeling it was gorgeous and what do you know...it IS!

Cam's fake smile is awesome. :)

And Gabby was rockin some cute tights along with the tutu. Love it!

Lastly, two trips to the gym in one day?! You are blowing me away, woman!

Tiffany said...

I love all your pictures! The one of cam putting on an ornament is my favorite!

Julie said...

"Finally" - sheesh...we don't even know when we're going to get a tree. You're way ahead in my book. The tree looks great and it's inspiring me!

Tiffany said...

Next week's photo vote is "Christmas Decor" I think you need to submit one of these!!!

The Lehnick Family said...

Great to meet you! Your children are beautiful...would love to get to know you...I have been having fun chatting with other moms through blogging! Gabby is so precious!