They go insane looking for the remote since they now cannot have a tetris battle like they do EVERY night, thus completely throwing of their evening dynamics.
You don't even want to know how many times we lookied in the couch for the stupid remote.
This nearly ruined my Christmas.




And even after all that, it didn't show up.
Not to mention the fact that Nguyen and I BOTH looked through the nasty garbage can outside thinking it was accidentally thrown away with all of the boxes and wrapping paper.
We did end up finding it the next morning...
In the laundry room.
:)
6 comments:
Too funny!
Don't you just love when you take something from one room to another without remembering!?
Hahaha! One time, I found my keys in the fridge.
Haha, I am glad you finally found it!!!
Love gma
Oh that is so funny. I'm always misplacing the remote to our satellite. Our sofa cushions get alot of turning over also.
Course, I leave it in the bathroom alot ;)
I somehow manage to always find my missing remote in my bed, which is weird considering the TV in no where near my bedroom. haha
Post a Comment