Gabby looks so grown up here, it's so hard to believe how quickly they grow up! Ethan's already 5.5 months and it feels insane because we just had him yesterday! Gabby is just so adorable, and that's a fantastic picture of both of you!
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
8 comments:
Gabby looks so grown up here, it's so hard to believe how quickly they grow up! Ethan's already 5.5 months and it feels insane because we just had him yesterday! Gabby is just so adorable, and that's a fantastic picture of both of you!
Such a cute pic! I cant believe how fast time goes by. Can you teach me your photoshop trick?? =)
That is a great picture! She is way too cute.
casey- of course! Do you have regular photoshop or elements?
You guys are SO cute!
I do not believe you. Gabby cannot be 8 months old, that's just not possible. What a great picture!
Cute, Extremely cute pictures! I am with you...I can't believe Brayden is 8 months too! We will be planning birthdays at the same time!
She's so cute! Don't ya just love photoshop?!
Post a Comment