Cameron's Birthday Party!
10:12 AM Posted In birthday , cameron 10 Comments »Originally, we had planned on doing a decent sized party for Cameron at his preschool. We had rented it out for this saturday but the forecast wasn't working in our favor, so I had to cancel.
Cameron really didn't know he was having a party anyway, so he wasn't sad about the change of plans. On Wednesday, he got to bring cupcakes for snack. He was so excited about sharing with his friends.
:)
On Thursday, his actual birthday, we did a small party for him with both mine and Nguyen's mom and dad and some old neighborhood friends. It was small and simple...and cam enjoyed it all the same.A new golf set!
And a Leapster!
... games for the leapster...

Gabby enjoyed the festivities as well. It was getting really late but she fought of sleep until all of our guests were gone. She did NOT want to miss out on anything!







10 comments:
We had a small party for K today and it was great (minus the whole her being sick thing)! I can't believe she'll be four tomorrow!
mmmm cupcakes....
Love that "Rock On" shirt! He'd fit in well at our house. :)
Glad he had such a great day!
Happy birthday Cameron!!
You have the most adorable kids!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like a great way to celebrate to me!
mmmm, cupcakes.
Aww, look at Gabby's hair. It's sooo long now.
That looks like a fun party. Tell Cameron I want him to make me cupcakes next time I visit. Hey, your mom and I were talking and yes I would love to have you all over for easter. I'm thinking to actually do a BBQ on Saturday with some of the Aunties and and Easter egg hunt for Cam and any other kids that show up. If you are in I'll work on organizing the party.
Let me know.
yes, we're in!
hahaha....
"mmmm cupcakes...." and five bottles of wine in the kitchen!!! Yuuummy!!!
Yummy-looking cupcakes! Glad Cameron had a great birthday!!!
He looks like he had a blast (as does Gabby!) They grow up way too fast!
Post a Comment