Cameron's Valentine's Day Party

11:54 AM Posted In , 9 Comments »
Look at me, actually following through with my promises!
Told ya' I'd post again soon!
This morning was Cameron's V-day party and he had a blast.
Who wouldn't when the snack of the day is cookies?!
Can you guess what he's raising his hand for?
SECONDS of course!

Cameron hangin' with his friends.

The sugar rush was starting to show face.



Cameron with his cousin An who is also his "very best friend."

:)



Passing out the valentines. This process took for.ev.er.
Cameron enjoyed it though.
He kept telling me "my friends will be so proud of me for giving them lollipops."
I bet they were.

Gabby had a blast too. Everytime the kids would sing a new song, Gabby would belt it out with them. It was pretty adorable.


After the exchanging of Valentine's, we headed home.

Sidenote: I have been working with Cam on being a little more independent when it comes to potty breaks. He literally has been forcing Nguyen and I to sit there with him while he does his business. This would be alright if it wasn't for the fact that he is a typical male and takes FAR too long to get the job done.

So anyway, he has been learning that he can do it by himself and has been really impressed with his new found independence. Today he called me in to let me know he managed to put a new roll of toilet paper on the holder "all by myself!" I was pretty proud, but this made me giggle.
He is still wearing his pants like this. I wasn't about to tell him he did it wrong.
:)



cute!
So that has been our day thus far. Gabby is napping and Cam is doing "homework."
(He doesn't really have homework, but he wishes he did, ha!)
I am off to tackle some laundry.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!








9 comments:

Gretchen said...

OK that picture of Cameron coming out of the bathroom is hilarious! He is such a crack up.

Sorry school is draining you. I had to hold back on school b/c of the pregnancy. I couldn't imagine doing all that right now. Kudos to you :)

I love all the new pics. Gabby is a cutie, she has the most beautiful smile.

Casey said...

Cam is such a character! Did he ever figure out his pants were on wrong?! Your kids are too cute!

My name is Sarah said...

OH what a great party.

Jenn said...

Oh god, that picture of Cam's pants is beyond hilarious! Love it! Atleast your preschool did their V-day festivities today, ours is doing in on SATURDAY at night, what gives?! And we have to bring 30 baked goods, volunteer our time, sell snacks, and donate sponsors for some hop-a-thon! Holy crap! We need a new school!

Keep up the good work Cam!

Kyla said...

Love those backwards pants. LOL!

Glad he had a fun party!

Cathy said...

Looks like Cam had fun at his party!

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

I love the picture of him holding his hand up! That is so awesome that you could be there, I didn't get to go to Addy's party, boooo! Happy Valentine's Day!

Virginia said...

Happy Valentine's day Sheree! I love your pictures!

~aj~ said...

Cameron is too cute with his backwards pants. Oh, and I LOVE his shirt. I want one like that for me!!! :)