Four...
1:13 PM Posted In birthday , cameron 12 Comments »There is something very bittersweet about turning four.
No longer a toddler, yet not quite a big kid.
Four years have gone by in a blink of an eye.
Though the years have sped by at an astonishing rate,
Cameron has taught us lessons that will last a lifetime.
When I look back at these pictures, they seem like centuries ago.
Has it really only been four years?
I am so much older and experienced...
and maybe a little more wacky and stressed than I was before Cam.
For that, I am grateful.
To my baby boy,
May you have a very happy fourth birthday.
Thank you for giving me the greatest gift on earth.
Thank you for teaching me that laughter IS the best medicine.
Thank you for teaching me that the future is what we make of it...
and your's will be bright!

Thank you for teaching me to not be so serious all the time...what's the point?
This world is full of faults,
but you help me to look past them and accept EVERYONE
for who they are.


Most importantly, thank you for being YOU.
Happy birthday, Big boy!
I love you more than you will ever know.
Love,
Mom






12 comments:
So sweet! Those are all great pictures, but that last one ... wow. That one is amazing. Happy Birthday Cam!!!
Aw, how beautiful!
Happy Birthday, Cam! You can come play with me any day. :-)
Aw, I can't believe that your little boy is 4 years old. Time does fly. He is a wonderful, special boy, a true reflection of his wonderful mommy & daddy. Tell Cameron Happy Birthday from Aunt Nutty and we'll see him soon to celebrate his B-Day!
Happy Birthday! Wow, FOUR! Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy Birthday!! That last photo is really amazing. So handsome.
So sweet!!! Happy Birthday little man!
Happy birthday, Cameron!
That last picture doesn't even look real! Wow.
awww that was sooo sweet!
Hi Ree Ree!!!
I was thinking about you and Cameron this afternoon!!! I can not believe he is 4!!!! I hope you guys had a WONDERFUL day!!! I miss you and I hope all is well!!!!
Hugs!!!
Julia
hi Julia!!
I miss you too! I am so glad you found my blog :)
So, so sweet!
Doesn't it just blow you away, how motherhood changes you for the better?! I always knew I wanted kids, but I never knew just how amazing it was going to be.
God richly blessed you with one awesome guy! Hope Cam had a wonderful birthday!!!
Aww...I hope the little man had a fun birthday.
Post a Comment