Okay, seriously.

8:58 PM 4 Comments »
I am having withdrawals from not blogging. But guess what?! I have hardly ANY homework this weekend. I feel such a sense of relief. I feel like I can sleep in and do WHATEVER I want. It almost feels like I am on vacation. And guess what else? My dad flew in tonight so we're already having a blast with him here. It's shaping up to be a great weekend.


Tomorrow is Cameron's Valentine's party so I should have lots of cute pictures to share. With Valentine's day approaching, I am reminded that my little man is almost four years old. It's unbelievable that four years have passed since I first held him in my arms. You know what...I am gonna stop there. I'll save the cheesy emotional stuff for his actual birthday.


What else, what else...


Can't think of anything at the moment and I need to tape lollipops to valentines cards. I will be posting again in the next couple of days so please check back!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

The picture of Gabby looking at Grandpa is adorable! Hope you have a nice visit and a great weekend!!

Kyla said...

Cute photos! I'm glad you're getting a chance to breathe!!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My Gosh! You have 2 adorable kids. Cam is turning into a handsome young man, and Gabby is just irresistable! She seems like such a happy baby.

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

Look at her look at Grandpa, awwww! I can't believe how long her hair is getting! Such a dolly :)