wow, I don'e even know what to do with myself.
4:30 PM Posted In sheree 3 Comments »
I have surfed the web as much as I care to for the past half hour and so here I sit in silence in my home (a very RARE occassion, indeed.)
I helped host a baby shower this afternoon for my lovely friend and neighbor, Debbie, who is due to give birth to a bouncing baby boy in four weeks. Baby showers make me so happy. All of the sweet little socks and mittens, diaper cakes, clothes...melts my heart. Don't go getting any crazy ideas though...I definitely don't have the fever yet and don't plan on getting it for at least a few more years.
So here I sit with both kids fast asleep taking their afternoon naps. My husband must be playing video games because I haven't heard or seen him in a while ;)
There is no real point to this post. It's just been so long since I have sat at my computer with NOTHING to do...no kids to tend to; no homework to be done (okay so that's a stretch...I definitely have homework but it's not pertinent that I do it this instant, okay?) The house is clean, and the weather is AMAZING.
Ahhhh.
Just felt like bragging and stuff.
OH- one not so cool thing...I found another one of those spots today, only this time, on my back. How irritating. I sure hope my doctor can figure this out before I turn into a leopard.
Have a great weekend everyone!
I helped host a baby shower this afternoon for my lovely friend and neighbor, Debbie, who is due to give birth to a bouncing baby boy in four weeks. Baby showers make me so happy. All of the sweet little socks and mittens, diaper cakes, clothes...melts my heart. Don't go getting any crazy ideas though...I definitely don't have the fever yet and don't plan on getting it for at least a few more years.
So here I sit with both kids fast asleep taking their afternoon naps. My husband must be playing video games because I haven't heard or seen him in a while ;)
There is no real point to this post. It's just been so long since I have sat at my computer with NOTHING to do...no kids to tend to; no homework to be done (okay so that's a stretch...I definitely have homework but it's not pertinent that I do it this instant, okay?) The house is clean, and the weather is AMAZING.
Ahhhh.
Just felt like bragging and stuff.
OH- one not so cool thing...I found another one of those spots today, only this time, on my back. How irritating. I sure hope my doctor can figure this out before I turn into a leopard.
Have a great weekend everyone!




3 comments:
Does that mean that most of the summers are miserable?
No fever :( but they are always so cute...Plus this is too close to the December months and a lot of people with December birthdays aren't too fond of them...Mrs New Years!
You deserve free time! I hope you enjoyed it.
Please see my comment on your other blog about the spots, Just in case.
Post a Comment