We've gone PRIVATE!
10:58 AM Posted In hate 5 Comments »
Due to some really sad and unfortunate circumstances, I have decided to make The Phamily Blog private. There are several groups on facebook and in the blogging community that are targetting our children and creating websites for the sole purpose of ridiculing them. Several of my friends have been targetted and I cannot sit back and wait for Gabby's sweet face to show up on their hateful agendas.
This makes me extremely sad but I'll do whatever it takes to protect my sweet girl.
And so it begins...
This makes me extremely sad but I'll do whatever it takes to protect my sweet girl.
And so it begins...




5 comments:
I'm sick to my stomach about it all and I haven't even had the courage to take a peek at what they're doing to the posters. I can only imagine based on the comments so far. I don't blame you one bit for going private. I'm still holding out... there are so many people that use my blog for good. I just need to be more careful about what I post, and the photos I put up. A sitemeter is a great idea.
Thanks for adding me on! I just went private too!
I can not believe the horrible things that go on line. I am so sad but glad you are still my sweet friend! I think hell is reserved for these horrible people that are so cruel. I think I am luck to have meet you before this all happened. I truly believe Sherree that God has a plan for each of us. I pray for your beautiful phamily daily. Never forget you are well loved. Your kids are so darn cute, the dirt looks like so much fun on their adventure. Have a wonderful weekend.
I am horrified at the thought of anyone ridiculing innocent kids. I am sorry for all the kids who were victimized in that way. Thanks so much for inviting me to keep reading your blog. I really enjoy your posts and seeing all the fun things Gabby and Cameron are doing.
OMG. I had no idea that this was the reason.
Post a Comment