Gabbers and Gracers do Music Therapy!
8:00 AM 9 Comments »Normally, we do weekly music therapy sessions at Sheridan's house but since he is still fairly fresh out from open heart surgery, we're completing music sessions as a duo with Gabby and Gracie for the remainder of the month.
Last week we had the pleasure of hosting at our house and Gabby couldn't have been more thrilled!

She loves (like seriously, LOVES) Miss Jonna, Gracie's mama. I have seen Gabby get jealous when Jonna interacts with Gracie, her very own daughter. The nerve!
Both girls just adore music and can get really, REALLY loud and crazy.
This day was no exception.

Gabby says "that song makes me wanna:"

Thank you to Miss Bessie, Jonna and Gracie for making our music hour such a fun one!











9 comments:
How fun!! We never got to do music therapy.
Joaquin wants to crash the party sometime! He gets loud and crazy too during music and would love some of the action :) Sofia would probably just love to watch it all!!
Oh I just want to squeeze both of those cutie patooties!!! Look at them!!! They are both ADORABLE!!!!
Precious! Precious! That just made me smile ear to ear!
Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun! Love the last pic of Gabby. Could she be any happier? I don't think so.
Great photos. John Michael wants to crash the party, too :-) I love the first photo of Miss Gabbers. And Gracie is just getting prettier and prettier, too.
What a house full of beauties you had!
Oh, I'm dying. I'm dying from the excruciating cute of it all.
Oh, so CUTE!!! Loved the pictures. Annelies and Gabby have yet to meet...hopefully you guys can come on th 31st! OXOXOXO
I think I'd like to come to music therapy at your house next time, please. :)
Post a Comment