Water Therapy!
3:19 PM 10 Comments »
We've been trying something new lately with the 'licious. We finally got approved for weekly warm water therapy and I'm not sure I have ever seen her more excited or enthusiastic over something like she is when we enter the pool deck.
.
We've officially been going for three weeks but these pics are from her very first session. Here she is with Miss Elena, checking things out.
.

Miss Elena kept trying to make Gabs do things she really would rather not do, but alas, she completed her tasks and all was well in the pool.
.
We've officially been going for three weeks but these pics are from her very first session. Here she is with Miss Elena, checking things out.
.


Miss Elena kept trying to make Gabs do things she really would rather not do, but alas, she completed her tasks and all was well in the pool.








10 comments:
Hmmm, I would love to more about that, 'weekly warm water therapy', I will have to ask Presley's therapists about that, it sounds awesome!
As USUAL Gabby looks adorable, and the picture of her screaming is priceless. LOVE IT!
Did she actually have to do all her tasks?? I would think a kid THAT cute, with a bathing suit THAT precious, would be able to get away with alot!! LOL!
The pictures of Gabby are fantastic! I think you do have a water baby on your hands! Sure wish I was one of those seniors getting my own "Hiiiii!".♥
That looks like so much fun!
Fun!!! KayTar loves to swim, too. If Gabs is anything like KayTar does much better physically when the threat of gravity is removed.
LOVE it! But I MOSTLY love her smile!
So cute! I'm glad she loves the water. The pictures are priceless!
She is so cute! I wish we could do water therapy, but it does not fit into our schedule at this time. We do spend a lot of time in the pool, though, and Annelies loves it!
Oh that looks great. Glad to find a better way to do her therapy. She looks so cute. I bet everyone loved her at the pool.
She does look so happy! It is amazing all the therapy you are getting for her. That is great! She is so cute, I bet she made those seniors day!
Love this! I wish I had Brayden in Aqua therapy...so fun! She is just so dang adorable too!
Post a Comment