Ooblik!
8:24 AM 2 Comments »
Last week we had some fun with our infant educator, Alysse. She always comes with super-fun things to do and this time was no exception. She pulled out a big sheet from her Mary Poppins bag and I knew we were headed towards an hour of messy FUN! Today she introduced Gabby and Cameron to "Ooblik" aka cornstarch and water. Who knew?


The consistency is so weird. It looks very wet and slimy but once you touch it, it just feels cold and not wet.

Gabby was fearless with this stuff. No texture issues with her!


The consistency is so weird. It looks very wet and slimy but once you touch it, it just feels cold and not wet.

Gabby was fearless with this stuff. No texture issues with her!












2 comments:
KayTar would freak out...in the bad way, I think!
I absolutely LOVE that stuff! Just discovered it at Art Beast a couple weeks ago. Hint: Gabby just might enjoy Sheridan's party a little extra :)
Post a Comment