Thank you for posting this! I have watched it over and over...THIS is what I have been needing to see since Russell was born! I wanted to see what life would possibly be like for him as an adult, how "normal" it would be. This video clip brought me a lot of peace, I am exctied for Russells future! I am so glad I got to see this, thank you for posting it!
I posted this video on my Facebook Page. I've let my friends know what I think of The "R" Word, and most of them have stopped using it in my company. It's a great reminder to be thankful for healthy minds and bodies.
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
4 comments:
Thank you for posting this! I have watched it over and over...THIS is what I have been needing to see since Russell was born! I wanted to see what life would possibly be like for him as an adult, how "normal" it would be. This video clip brought me a lot of peace, I am exctied for Russells future! I am so glad I got to see this, thank you for posting it!
Great clip, so glad you posted it!!!
I posted this video on my Facebook Page. I've let my friends know what I think of The "R" Word, and most of them have stopped using it in my company. It's a great reminder to be thankful for healthy minds and bodies.
Awesome.
Post a Comment