catching up!

9:32 PM 5 Comments »
Oops!! I have been slacking on updating and for that, I am sorry! I know I have been busy (or at least felt busy) but if you asked me what I have been up to, I couldn't tell you. I have to look back on my pictures to see what happened...my memory is shot!

Here is my family room on Saturday thanks to Cameron (under Nguyen's supervision.) I thought it was picture worthy! He seriously does this EVERY DAY, multiple times a day, and it only takes seconds to go from spic and span to looking like Hurricane Katrina decided to stop by for a visit. He keeps me on my toes, that's for sure!

On Saturday we decided to have a last minute BBQ and invited some friends over. We had a great time. It has been a while since we had our friends over, so it was nice catching up! Cameron got to play with his new friend, Jordan. I think he has a crush! :) He tried to impress her by blowing some AWESOME bubbles in the pool! How could she not be impressed by such an amazing talent?






They had a super fun time and Cameron crashed hard after all the fun he and Jordan had!


Sunday was a low key day. Nguyen had to work, Cam went to grandma and grandpa's and Gabby and I relaxed all day long..well, except for the cleaning after Saturday's BBQ :)

Gabby has had some eyeball issues (green gunk, eew) and has been on antibiotics to help clear it up. I can't tell if it's helping or not. The jury is still out on that one. Here are some new pics of the princess. Excuse her shiny eye!












On Tuesday My Grandma, Aunt, and Uncle stopped by on their way to Reno. It was a short visit but it was so nice seeing them. This is Aunt Kim with Miss Gabby!



On Monday I started going back to the gym and it felt great! I have gone three days in a row now and would have gone again tonight if Nguyen didn't come home with a splitting headache. I know all too well how awful those can be, so I gave him some tylenol and sent him to bed. He just now woke up (10:00pm) and says he feels lots better! Good luck sleeping tonight though!



I took Gabby in for a weight check today and guess what?! My baby gained 9.7 ounces in ONE week! That is AMAZING. Remember how they were saying they like to see 0.5-1.0 ounce per week? She showed us! She gained 2.7 ounces OVER that. Now watch her turn into a little chunk. :)



Well, that is all the excitement we had this past week. It wasn't much, but man am I tired! Off to bed I go. Nguyen will probably be awake for the next four hours, HA!

5 comments:

Kyla said...

Looks like you've been having fun!

That living room is nothing compared to what KayTar does to ours daily. Sigh.

Yay for weight gain!! Go Gabby!

Andrea said...

That is what my living room looks like every day..LOL! and now that Butters can crawl it's even worse. eek! and she is just CUTE and way to go on the weight gain!!!
Looks like Cam had a great time swimming too!!! Is that pool in your back yard? That is beautiful!!

~aj~ said...

Our house also looks like that every single day!

Your BBQ with friends sounds like fun! Cam is so cute with his little girlfriend. :)

Julie said...

What a beauty. Why is it that Gabby fills my heart with joy...and I am only looking at pictures!

Mandalynn said...

Your living room and countless others across America...mine included!