Garth Brooks - Standing Outside The Fire
11:51 PM 4 Comments »remember this song??! I was reminded of it the other day so I thought I'd share it! Enjoy. :)
remember this song??! I was reminded of it the other day so I thought I'd share it! Enjoy. :)
4 comments:
One of the best music videos ever! I hadn't heard this song in forever and I still remembered every word. I loved it! And cried through the whole thing. :)
Thanks for sharing, Sheree!
I didn't watch the video just now but I know exactly the video. It makes me cry everytime!
Wow! I had not seen that in ages! It made me cry! I looooove that video! Thanks for posting it!
Love, Cori
great video! and fantastic song!! i remember this from back in the day! made me cry then, and now! lol love u! ~ julie
Post a Comment