Happy Father's Day!

9:21 PM 3 Comments »

My two aunts and grandma came to visit this weekend. We had lot's of fun, food, and I even got a chance to lounge around instead of constantly holding a baby, haha! And as always, they did not come empty handed. It must have been like Christmas morning for Cameron when he woke up from his nap. Not only were his favorite aunties here, but he had new toys coming out the wazoo! He was on cloud nine. :)





Saturday Cam had his second soccer game. You can probably guess how that went by looking a few posts down. He HATES soccer. Well actually, let me rephrase...He HATES soccer when he's not playing in OUR backyard. He is such a booger. I actually skipped that game since I was waiting for my aunts and grandma to arrive. I knew I wouldn't be missing much. :)


Nguyen BBQ'd us a fabulous dinner on Saturday- his famous ribs! DELISH! And, mom was extra nice and made Nguyen a peach/blueberry cobbler. I think I gained five pounds this weekend.

I decided I'd give Nguyen his father's day present last night since he would be working all day today. We got him a new iTouch and he ADORES it! He is so hard to shop for so I am pretty darn proud of myself for finding him something he loves so much!

After our fun day yesterday we all crashed hard and woke up to a yummy breakfast. G-Ma spoiled us again with Paula Dean's Famous French Toast...yummy. That was followed by an intense squirt gun fight in the backyard. I'm pretty sure Cameron won!










Soon after, the aunties and "gate gamma" had to head out, so we gave our hugs and said goodbye. Cameron has not stopped telling me he's going to "Leigh's house soon." Guess we'll have to plan a trip asap!

So that was our weekend! We had so much fun and are so happy we got to hang with the family!

I want to wish my Dad a VERY happy father's day. Wish we were there with you to celebrate! Love you lots!

xoxo



3 comments:

Kyla said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Happy Father's Day, Nguyen!

Lisa said...

Oh my GOODNESS those pictures! WOW! I love all of them! You guys always look like you have the best time. What a sweet PHAMily! :)
Glad you had such a good weekend!

Aunt Nutty said...

We had so much fun visiting with you and the kids. Gabby is just an Angel and Cameron is just too cute! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Love, Aunt Nutty.