If you ever feel like you're having a bad day...

6:58 PM 8 Comments »
Please do not hesitate to come to my blog and laugh your ass off at this picture.

This is the close up: Notice everyone else is happy.




Seriously, it never gets old. I laugh hysterically to the point of tears every time I look at it, so hopefully it can make someone else's day a little better as well!








This is what we go through at every soccer practice and game. He acts like he is so excited to play soccer and then as soon as we get out on to the field it's a whole 'nother story! One day he'll actually like playing with other kids...I hope. We're hoping that the last game of the season he will surprise us all and score three goals...yeah right, but we can dream!


It's been a pretty uneventful couple of days. We haven't done much at all. My mom came over yesterday and visited with us and watched cameron warm the bench at his game. We also went out to a yummy brunch. I was miserably full all day long, ha!




Gabby has made the transition into her own room already at the ripe old age of four weeks. I figured since she is sleeping through the night already, she might as well start getting used to her crib. So far, so good. Technically she wakes once in the middle of the night, but she goes for 6 and 7 hour stretches so I consider that sleeping through. She is a dream baby. I cannot complain, that is for sure.

Cameron spent the day at Nguyen's mom and dad's today, which he does every sunday. It's nice having a day to get things done without having to worry about BOTH my babies. Gabby and I even ventured out to the mall. I didn't find one thing I had to have which is so unlike me :) So, we came home and made dinner, and now are relaxing. I am almost worried for tonight as Gabby has slept almost ALL day since she has either been in her carseat or her stroller. I am hoping I didn't ruin her lovely sleep patterns!

Well, laundry needs tending, so off I go! Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!

8 comments:

J said...

I cant see Cam in that pic its too small on my screen :(

Owen start soccer in August. I am scared that he will do the same as poor Cam, but we'll see.

Gabby is a doll :)

Larissa said...

Your babies are the cutest!

Julie said...

Great pictures of your beautiful babies! Poor Cam, that is hysterical!

N said...

That picture of Cam is hilarious!

Also, the last picture of Gabby is breathtaking, she is sooooo beautiful my goodness!

Nichol

Andrea said...

HAHAHA!!! That one needs to be scrapbooked Sheree! That is a priceless photo for blackmail in his teen years...LOL!!! and what beautiful kiddos you have! Gabby is just a doll!

Kyla said...

Hahaha!

Glad Gabby is such an easy baby!!

Unknown said...

First off I don't know how to change the screen name here so it has my DH name Chad, but this is Terri. Sheree that pic of Cam is so cute. Gabby is an absolute doll. My name is Terri from the Feb 05 board (Mom2*Ryan&Natalie*), but haven't posted in quite a while, but have followed your story about Gabby. I also remember that we live in the same town (from random posts). I have been trying to find how to get Ryan in soccer league, but everything I'm finding is for 5 years and up. Could you please tell me how you found a league for that age group? I'd so appreciate it. Thanks. Terri

sheree said...

Hi Terri!

I can't remember what the actual website was so just do a google search for the parks and recreation website. The league is for 3-4 year olds. I think it is too late for this year, but have a look just to make sure!