Birthday Weekend!
9:43 PM 5 Comments »
Not only was it Nguyen's birthday this past week, but it was also a BUNCH of his closest friends'. They all share their birthday within just a couple of weeks of eachother so we decided to have a bash in honor of all of them :)

We had lots'o'fun...



Through it all, I have learned that I cannot hang like I used to. By midnight I was feeling sleepy already and the fun was only getting started. Even Cam-man was able to stay up past his bedtime without being a total punk...amazing! Ask me how I made it to 2:30am...I have no clue.
(they were trying to recreate the pose as seen in the photo on the birthday cake taken 10+ years ago)
The cake, for
comparison...

We had lots'o'fun...

playing trains with uncle Paul and uncle Jamie (my favorite part of the evening...haven't laughed that hard in QUITE a while!


We all had a blast and I think "the crew" decided that from here on out, we will do a joint bday bash. Can't wait for next years...Nguyen will be 30!!!!








5 comments:
How fun! Your pool is AMAZING!
That is so cool! I love the recreated photo-too funny!
How fun!! We absolutely must party sometime!
Of course that party would end by 10:30, but still.
They recreation of the picture is HYSTERICAL. I would so loved to have come to that party. And crashed with you way before 2:30 :)
And my goodness, your pool is awesome.
Wow, you really know how to throw a party. I'm way impressed!
Post a Comment