Google Tag
9:43 AM 3 Comments »Copied from a fellow blogger...
The Rules: For each question, look up the answer in a Google image search. Then choose your favorite from the first page of results only.
The Rules: For each question, look up the answer in a Google image search. Then choose your favorite from the first page of results only.
My age:

A Place I'd Like To Travel To:

My Favorite Place:

My Favorite Object:
My Favorite Food:
My Favorite Animal:
My Favorite Color:

The Town Where I Was Born:

The Town Where I Grew Up:
Where I Currently Live:

A Past Pet:

A Past Love:

My Best Friend's Nickname:

My Blog's Name:
My First Name:
My Middle Name:
My Nickname:
One Of My Bad Habits:
My First Job:
My Grandmother's Name:

What I Am Doing Right Now:

That was fun!




3 comments:
These are so fun!
I liked yours so much that I posted mine!
Cool! That first doggie was pretty freaky!
Post a Comment