three and a half already?
12:00 AM 4 Comments »
where has the time gone? My baby boy is no longer a baby. He is three and a half now and SO big. As I filled out his admission papers for PRESCHOOL I realized just how fast time really flies. I can't believe in just a few weeks he'll be going to school. Most of you know how daycare turned out, so please send us good thoughts for preschool. What's cool is that they (the teachers) told me I could hang out for an hour or so the first couple of days. Can't I stay the whole day with him?! I am praying he will love it so much that he'll just turn to me and tell (no, make that DEMAND me) to go home. I know it's wishful thinking but a mommy can dream, right? He will only be going two days a week for just a few hours a day to start ou
t with. I think I will keep it that way for a while and if he really starts loving it, we will increase it to three days a week. We already started the school shopping process. He got a sup
er cool Diego backpack and some new underwear, socks, undershirts, and play clothes. OH, and how could I forget his new shoes that he is "saving for school." He loves his shoes and knows he can't wear them until the first day. Check him out:
t with. I think I will keep it that way for a while and if he really starts loving it, we will increase it to three days a week. We already started the school shopping process. He got a sup
er cool Diego backpack and some new underwear, socks, undershirts, and play clothes. OH, and how could I forget his new shoes that he is "saving for school." He loves his shoes and knows he can't wear them until the first day. Check him out:Gabby news: She's doing very well. She has rolled over three times but I think she forgot how to do it, haha. It's been almost two weeks since she learned that trick, so maybe she forgot? N
ext week she meets with her "recruiter" and an early intervention nurse. This will get the ball rolling for her therapies which I am anxious to get her started on. By the looks of things, Gabby will accomplish all of her physical milestones with very little help :) but having these therapies will definitely aid her in reaching them quicker. Can't wait.
ext week she meets with her "recruiter" and an early intervention nurse. This will get the ball rolling for her therapies which I am anxious to get her started on. By the looks of things, Gabby will accomplish all of her physical milestones with very little help :) but having these therapies will definitely aid her in reaching them quicker. Can't wait. Hope everyone is doing well! Thanks for reading our phamily update ;)




4 comments:
Now there's a boy ready for preschool!! He's going to love it!
Love the shoes! I hope Cam does great. KayTar will be starting on the 26th and I'm not nearly as nervous sicne her camps went well this summer. She cries on the weekends because she doesn't get to go to her camp-school. LOL.
Yay Gabby! She's going to be kicking KayTar's tail with those physical milestones, those are her toughies.
our neighbors son has downs and the doctors and everyone always told them that he would have trouble walking and... lo and behold, he is walking, running, swimming, and CLIMBING like a champ. just cant keep him from climbing all over everything! he is such an amazing little boy. :) and you have such an amazing little girl who will show you the world in ways you never imagined. you really are blessed. :)
Isn't it just crazy that they are getting so big. Where did our little babies go?!?!
It's exciting and sad all at the same time.
Post a Comment