the new trees!

6:35 PM 5 Comments »
everyone has been asking to see the new trees, so here they are! Like I said, it's nothing spectacular, but it does add a little character to our backyard.



Can you see them back there?! I should have walked around and taken a pic from the back... Oh well.





This guy started growing out of nowhere about two years ago. It just showed up one day. Now it's getting huge and needs to be moved pretty soon so it doesn't cut through the pool fence.














These little guys are soon to be planted in the backyard somewhere. Nguyen has become obsessed with palms. I am trying to convince him that there are other types of foliage that would look nice. Goober. We found these three palms and this other palm-like tree at Ikea for super cheap. I love that store.



Well that was an exciting post. :)

5 comments:

Kyla said...

Your backyard is so gorgeous!

Kristin said...

With or without the trees, I'd take that yard in a second! :)

In other news, Colorado is FINALLY going to get it's first IKEA. Can't believe it's taken this long but I'm excited!

Pity DaFoo said...

Jiminy Crickets your backyard is HUGE!!!

Andrea said...

Yay!! I LOVE Palm trees!

Casey said...

I am incredibly jealous of your backyard...actually, your whole house, its gorgeous!