A weekend of fun!

9:40 AM 7 Comments »
This past Saturday we went to our friend Nicole's third birthday party. Cameron had a blast. He cried the whole 30 second drive home (they live a few houses down.)

This was the hit of the party...



It's the Chik-Fil-a cow! Nicole apparently has a love for him/her (this one was a her...see the bow?) and so, she had to have her make a guest appearance at her party!


How cute is this?



The kids danced and played with the cow for quite a while. Cameron was making all of the other guests laugh with his mad dancing skills.








I was quick to admit that those "skills" must come from his dad... :)






After the dancing, there was an ice cream "bar" where the kids could go make up any combination of an ice cream sundae they wanted. It was yummy...the parents enjoyed some too!



But not as much as this guy...



How he survived this party without having an extreme bellyache, I'll never know. He consumed an extreme amount of sugar :()


After ice cream, we thanked Nicole for having us and headed home where cameron crashed for the night at 6pm...sweet!






Later that night, while surfing the net, I realized the circus was in town. I have been wanting to take Cameron for a while but hadn't yet had the chance. SO, I bought some tickets that night for Sunday morning. G-ma was due to come over on Sunday so we made her tag along with us!

I didn't bother taking my camera (which I totally should have!) because I thought they wouldn't allow flash photography. I am bummed now because practically everyone in there had their camera. I suck. So all of these pics are from the net...but we saw the same thing, so just pretend!




Cameron enjoyed the motorcycles...and I thought these guys were pretty cool!



Cameron had a great time at the circus, but as soon as I bought him a little flashy light toy, he lost interest in the show. We made it just past intermission. Not bad...not bad at all. Cameron lasted about three minutes in the car before he crashed.


So that was our weekend in a nutshell. Jam-packed with lots of fun and now we're all exhausted.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party!
That cow would have scared my kids to death!
Are the pics with the new camera?
I hope you are loving it!

angiesarman said...

looks like a great time. Cam is so adorable!

Crittle said...

Oh wow. I love Chik-fil-A and am super jealous that you have one there. I lived off of jugs of their sweet tea when I was preggo.

I would almost want that cow at MY next birthday. How fun!

And I just learned that you can get infants one year or less a free ticket to that circus and they don't have to be used right away. That would come in handy for Princess G somewhere down the line.

..Kris Naven.. said...

We went to the Circus too, but the 3:00 showing! It was a ton of fun!

sheree said...

chrystal- NO WAY! Good tip! :)

~aj~ said...

I can't believe THE cow came to her party. How fun is that?!

You've gotta get some video of Cam dancing sometime. I want to see those moves!

PS Do you like the Emily Giffen book you're reading? I'm on a waiting list at the library for her newest one. Her 1st one was my favorite, but I liked them all.

sheree said...

AJ- Yes! I loved "Something Borrowed" too. I thought it was really cute. I really just started "Something Blue" so we'll see...but I am sure I'll love it just the same ;)