Remind me to never allow Moon Sand in my home ever again.

7:00 AM Posted In , , 12 Comments »
Okay, so this stuff is TOTALLY fun to play with but oh WOW, it it ever messy!
This was only the second time I let Cameron play with it and I was sitting right next to him blogging.
After about five minutes, this was the result...



The chair cushion.




But he sure had fun making that mess!






Thank goodness for a fully charged dust buster!

:)



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I already bought more for him!!! haha, love g-ma

Virginia said...

Hey, I bought moon sand for my brothers...

You guys are having more fun with it though!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a way cooler Mom then me. There is not a chance I would let that stuff into my house :)

angiesarman said...

We got that stuff last Christmas, and by the 4th of July, I had thrown it all away. It is so MESSY!!! Just like sand, ie. Moon Sand, LOL.

Andrea said...

You are much braver than I...Isaiah always begs for that stuff but I remember when Kelly let the kids have it...NO WAY! Haha!!!! Looks like he had a GREAT time playing with it though! lol

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh.

I almost winced when I saw the couch!

Crittle said...

ACK! Thanks for the heads up on that stuff.

And thanks for introducing me to a new KC song. I didn't realize that was her for a while and then was like, "Oh!"

datri said...

Yikes! I'm glad I didn't get that for my kids! Although I did buy Floam since it was at the Dollar Store. That was a pretty big mess, too!

Kyla said...

I hate, hate, hate Moon Sand. Mess free, my ass. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Makes me hyperventalate just to look at the picture ...

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh that is right, you and I have talked about this. That was the only formula Mercede could tolerate. I think she had it til she was around two and then she started Pedisure. So the pricing didn't get better for us.

WheresMyAngels said...

I threw it away the first day my kids had it out. Heck no!