The Bucket List

8:49 AM Posted In , 9 Comments »


I have been thinking about this lately. I have a whole list of things I want to do someday. I think the problem with this is that so many people make these lists and continue to put them off claiming someday they'll get around to checking them off. And then, of course, there comes a day when it's too late to achieve these things. I hope to never let that happen. Life is far too short for someday.

That being said, I am starting to compose my bucket list...you know...things I want to do before I "kick the bucket." Did anyone ever see that movie? I never did, but I heard it was cute.

I have no doubt my list will be forever growing. That is fine...having a few things on the BL that aren't crossed off is okay, so long as most of them are ;)

So...I invite you to make a BL as well. Let's get this party started. I will update the BL as often as I can. Hopefully at least once a year...we'll see!

Sheree's Bucket List

1. Go on a cruise

2. Go to Vietnam

3. Go to Europe

4. How bout' I just condense all of this and say "Travel the world!"

5. Learn to play the piano (and play it well)

6. Go to the Oprah Winfrey show

7. Go to Disneyworld

8. Get a degree!

9. Learn the art of photography

10. Become a good gardner

11. Learn to love the taste of wine

12. Learn to love sushi

13. Take a cooking class!

14. Become an avid runner

15. Open up some sort of business

And of course, I will be adding to this...this is just what was in my head as of today.

:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out for #11! :) This is one of my favs! Jay and I used to take classes, go to places to eat JUST bc of the wine list :) Good times. Then we had kiddos! Now I feel guilty buying a pricey bottle of wine. It really is amazing though the art of wine. I love to learn about it. I would love to go back to Napa when I had more time. GREAT list btw!

Stacey said...

what a good idea!! you should also pick up a book- "1,000 things to do before you die" it has some of the coolest stuff to do, most of it sightseeing around the world so it could help you plan your travels!! :)

Tiffany said...

Amanda and I will be doing another "photo shoot" soon and you should come too! We can both picture her lol.

Anonymous said...

this is a really great idea ree! ;) you should add come visit my friend ashley in england to that list. i can help babysit if you bring the kids along....come now!

sheree said...

look at all of my friends trying to help me cross of things on my list ;)

Stacey- I have heard of that book...I will have to pick that one up!

Cori- if you ever come back to Napa, you have to visit me! I am very close!!

Gretchen said...

I can't even complete a very simple To-Do-List with chores at home. Good for you Sheree.

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I'm with Cori - Napa is one of my favorite places ever. You will learn to love wine if you go there!

~aj~ said...

I love your list and you had several of the same ones on yours that I would put on mine. I hope you're able to do all those things someday!

Anonymous said...

Love the wine one! It took me a while, but I finally found a sweet wine at Olive Garden that rocked my world ;)