A little photo shoot with the princess...

8:22 PM Posted In 18 Comments »
enjoy!
















18 comments:

Virginia said...

She looks good and happy. Is her nose scratched?

Kyla said...

#5 is my absolute favorite. She is SO adorable!!

Cathy said...

oh my goodness...could she be any cuter...adorable!

Kristin said...

What a little supermodel. She is so cute and just always looks so happy Sheree!

N said...

OMG that dress is sooo adorable, she is absolutely beautiful and so so happy. You are such a good mommey! She looks more and more like Cami and Nguyen every day.

N said...

OMG that dress is sooo adorable, she is absolutely beautiful and so so happy. You are such a good mommey! She looks more and more like Cami and Nguyen every day.

Gretchen said...

What a cutie...she is so photogenic.

Casey said...

Aw, the last one is my fav!

Crittle said...

Squee! Cuteness!!

Jenn said...

Okay seriously, no one should be allowed to have kids that cute! Number 1 totally cracked me up, that is just too adorable, and the last one is only like the cutest photo ever, Gabby is totally a princess!

Kirsten said...

Gabby is seriously the cutest little thing ever!

Anonymous said...

She may be the cutest thing I've ever seen - what a doll!!!

The Sanchez Family said...

ADORABLE!!!!

WheresMyAngels said...

I could just eat her up!

Julie said...

Those are GREAT pictures. What a little peanut she is...so beautiful!

The Lehnick Family said...

What a little sweetheart! And SCORE on the formula! I hadn't thought of asking for any help with cost of formula??? I don't know if the Regional Center here does that or not...Brayden is on Gentleease Enfamil which is a little more expensive as well...what a blessing for you guys! It can add up, that's forsure!

My name is Sarah said...

Oh how adorable. She is so darling.

~aj~ said...

You already know I think these are the cutest pictures EVER!!!! Gosh, I am so in love with her.