I know she hates it but that video is precious! Thank you for making me smile little Princess! I love the way she then smiles at you. Sweet baby girl!!!
SO CUTE! I laughed so hard at your little sweet video...our little Brayden is the VERY same way with Fruit! Same reaction! Except for pears...he will eat those straight...otherwise like the previous comment, we have to mix with oatmeal..
That's the exact same face Lily makes with the first bite. She "gets used to it" after that. So cute!!! Hey at least she did it blow it back out with a big ol' raspberry!
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
10 comments:
I know she hates it but that video is precious!
Thank you for making me smile little Princess!
I love the way she then smiles at you.
Sweet baby girl!!!
That is so cute! My kids hatted it straight I had to mix it with oatmeal or rice cereal forever!
SO CUTE! I laughed so hard at your little sweet video...our little Brayden is the VERY same way with Fruit! Same reaction! Except for pears...he will eat those straight...otherwise like the previous comment, we have to mix with oatmeal..
Hahaha!
Sheree! It is because she is sweet enough already! She doesn't need any extra. ;)
That is too cute!
she is just to adorable!!!
Priceless! She is so adorable!
Awwww, the baby! So cute.
That's the exact same face Lily makes with the first bite. She "gets used to it" after that. So cute!!! Hey at least she did it blow it back out with a big ol' raspberry!
Hilarious!!! Yes, Joaquin makes that face too with those first few bites of sweet/tart fruit. So darling!
Post a Comment