update!

3:15 PM Posted In , , 8 Comments »
Just wanted to let you all know that the Supervisor called me back today (FINALLY!) and she was actually VERY sweet and understanding. She is reassigning our case and we should have a new coordinator in a few days. Phew. I am glad that is over with.

As for my lapse in blogging, forgive me. I am SO tired. School is kicking my butt already and it's only week two. Actually, school in general is fine. It's my English class that is doing me in. The amount of reading and homework is CUH-razy.

And then of course, yesterday we bought a new printer so I decide to try and set it up at 9:00pm. Not a good plan...especially when I have a paper that needs to be turned in at 9:00am. I don't remember the last time I was that frustrated. Tears and the whole bit. Nguyen stayed away, which was a smart move on his behalf. I gave in to sleep around 1:30 (after reading a TON of really boring stuff in my English book) and made it a plan to head to kinkos first thing in the morning.

Four and a half hours later, my alarm is blaring and I am rushing to get ready so I can make sure to get my starbucks AND get to kinkos. I did the smart thing and worried about my paper BEFORE my coffee and got that all taken care of. Unfortunately, when I was done printing, it was too late to hit up the drive-thru at buck's so I had to go without. How unfortunate.

I got to school and the entire class was locked out (in the freezing cold) waiting for the teacher to show up. She shows but has no keys (grrr) so we wait some more. My entire face was frozen. I thawed out in the classroom and managed to keep my eyes open the entire class period. That is nothing short of amazing.

Next was my English class...the one I stayed up until 1:30 for...the one I woke up early for so I could go to kinkos (yeah, that one.) It was cancelled. At least my paper is done.

So I walked aimlessly around campus for an hour and ten minutes and then managed to, once again, survive another class. Now I am home and the house is torn apart and I am making no effort to fix it. Just wanted to fill you all in on what was going on. I am going to attempt a nap now since my kids and husband are resting. We'll see if my head even gets to hit the pillow before 9pm tonight. Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you guys got reassigned, what a relief!

You're a much better person than I am. I would have definitely hit up Tim's before Kinko's, alas, I am perpetually late for work, fortunately work understands the fact that I suck. I would have follow that cancelled class up with some tears, that's just totally uncalled for.

Get some sleep!

Kyla said...

Glad you got reassigned!

You poor thing! School will get easier as time goes on, but it sure sounds like today was a whopper!

Becca or Cori depending :) said...

I have been thinking about you! I am sure you will get into the groove soon. You are awesome! You can totally do this! I am glad you got a new person to help with the Princess. :) You don't need to deal with people like that. Life is too short to deal with people like that :)

N said...

I didn't know you were going back to school! That's awesome! We can share battle stories! What are you going for?

sheree said...

nichol- I would really like to become a genetic counselor but I am not 100% sure on it yet ;)

N said...

Wow Sheree, that's awesome. I think you would be so great at whatever you do!

~aj~ said...

I admire you so much for going back to school. I know it has to be hard work, but hang in there...you'll get in your routine soon.

WheresMyAngels said...

So glad you got rid of the Witch!