Gulp.
1:23 PM Posted In gabby , open heart surgery 9 Comments »
Mark it on your calendars:
June 24th, 2009
That's the day. She'll be admitted on the 23rd so they can get all ofthe pre-op work done. It will be an estimated 7-10 day stay.
On the brightside, we'll be having a kickass party now that I know the surgery won't be until after her birthday.
June 24th, 2009
That's the day. She'll be admitted on the 23rd so they can get all ofthe pre-op work done. It will be an estimated 7-10 day stay.
On the brightside, we'll be having a kickass party now that I know the surgery won't be until after her birthday.




9 comments:
We'll be here for you! She is going to amaze you and melt your heart all over again with her strength and courage!
Big hugs for you!! I remember the day they called to schedule Lily's surgery...it hit me like a ton of bricks. Try not to think about it too much and spend the weekend lovin' on those adorable kiddos of yours!
I marked it on my calendar - I am going with you!!! Love you!!
She will do great Just like Soli did! Hey after they can compare heart surgery scars!((((HUGS))))
((Hugs)) I'll be praying!
I'll be thinking about all of you on that day, but like I said before, Gabby is gonna do so good, she'll blow us all away, once again. She is amazing and she has an amazing & strong momma, daddy and big bro! Let me know if you I can do ANYTHING for you. Ooh I can't wait for her 1 year birthday party. A princess party for the princess! See you in a couple weeks!
Love you all,
Aunt Nutty
Ooof. Ouch. You'll make it through and Gabby will amaze you.
Eeeeek! Do you feel a little better knowing when to expect it?
:( Prayers for you all from now through then and beyond!
Post a Comment