I feel like rambling!
1:14 PM Posted In ramblings , sheree 3 Comments »
You know...one of those posts where I don't talk about anything specific, but rather a bunch of really silly, needless insights into my mind.
*For one, I can't get enough starbucks lately. I need to buy a espresso machine pronto. My wallet would appreciate it.
*I have been feeling so anxious about not blogging. I want to so bad but I just don't have the time. Or, maybe it's just that when I do have the time, I am lacking subject matter (that's the real reason.)
*School sucks. I was originally planning on enrolling for the summer semester, but now that the whole heart surgery thing is happening, I am nixing that ideaand I am really happy about it.
*Remember Potty Bootcamp? Well, we're doing something similar now except it's called "Mommy would like to sleep in her own bed without a four year old BOOTCAMP." We're on day two and so far, so good. The ultimate goal is to get him sleeping in his own bed in his own room, but we're taking it slow. He has been coming into our room but he is not allowed to get in our bed. He has a bed on the floor, and I am okay with that... for now.
*Gabby and I are sick again. It ticks me off to even type that out. Whatever. At least there are no fevers involved. Knock on wood.
*Is tomorrow really St. Patty's Day? Guess I need to make some corned beef and cabbage, Mmmm.
*My house is clean right now. I wonder how long that will last.
Okay, so if you're not asleep and drooling all over your keyboard, I apologize for dragging you through my randomness. I can hear my princess singing to herself so I better go get her! Hope you're all having a fabulous Monday!
*For one, I can't get enough starbucks lately. I need to buy a espresso machine pronto. My wallet would appreciate it.
*I have been feeling so anxious about not blogging. I want to so bad but I just don't have the time. Or, maybe it's just that when I do have the time, I am lacking subject matter (that's the real reason.)
*School sucks. I was originally planning on enrolling for the summer semester, but now that the whole heart surgery thing is happening, I am nixing that idea
*Remember Potty Bootcamp? Well, we're doing something similar now except it's called "Mommy would like to sleep in her own bed without a four year old BOOTCAMP." We're on day two and so far, so good. The ultimate goal is to get him sleeping in his own bed in his own room, but we're taking it slow. He has been coming into our room but he is not allowed to get in our bed. He has a bed on the floor, and I am okay with that... for now.
*Gabby and I are sick again. It ticks me off to even type that out. Whatever. At least there are no fevers involved. Knock on wood.
*Is tomorrow really St. Patty's Day? Guess I need to make some corned beef and cabbage, Mmmm.
*My house is clean right now. I wonder how long that will last.
Okay, so if you're not asleep and drooling all over your keyboard, I apologize for dragging you through my randomness. I can hear my princess singing to herself so I better go get her! Hope you're all having a fabulous Monday!




3 comments:
I feel like that a lot...plus not many people read my blog. LOL! Soo...I think we need some newer pics(like a lot of them) of that sweet Princess! (and Cam too of course!)
I hope you and Princess start to feel better VERY soon! Y'all have had more then enough of the sickies this winter! HUGS!!!!
I did a similar post lately. As glad as I am our life has been really low key lately, I'm hurting for material. LOL!
We had to do a similar bootcamp with BubTar once upon a time. It worked well enough.
I love the randomness :)
Post a Comment