picture catch up!

5:57 PM Posted In , 14 Comments »


These were taken last weekend when we decided to take an impromptu trip to San Francisco. Unfortunately, my camera never left the hotel room so this is pretty much the extent of the pictures I took.

To get an idea of how big of a weenie I am...Taking these pictures freaked me out. I kept pulling Cam away from the window like he was actually going to fall or something. Irrational, I know.


This was yesterday. The weather was gorgeous so we did a mini photo shoot!



Even Sammy did a little posing.




Cameron wasn't really interested in getting his picture taken. He was, however, interested in drinking the last of my Caramel Macchiato.


Stinker.



She was a little confused about being outside on a blanket.
There are very few pictures where she wasn't furrowing her brows, ha.


Caught a smile!


Today, just being uber-adorable!


Cameron is SERIOUSLY the most ticklish person on the face of the Earth.
Gabby was resting her arm on his face and he could hardly breathe
he was laughing SO hard.




My new favorite picture!





And that's all for now!

14 comments:

The Sanchez Family said...

A-DORABLE!!!! So stinkin' cute! Love your kiddos. Gabby is getting so big!!! Joaquin needs to see his girl!!!

Cathy said...

I love, love, love the pictures of your adorable kids! And...there's nothing wrong with your "irrational" fear. I'm also a stay-away-from-windows-in-high-rise-buildings woman. My husband LOVES the mountains and I have to keep my eyes closed the whole drive up. Heights = Fear...lol

My name is Sarah said...

I love your dog. Very cute pictures.

Kyla said...

You have such CUUUUTE kiddos, Sheree!

Kristin said...

Oh ReeRee, I adore that last picture. You have adorable children!!! My word!

And I'm so afraid when the kids are by high windows too. Terrified. Every move they make causes my stomach to feel like it's dropping out of my body. I hate it.

N said...

They are so precious. I love them.

Crittle said...

Love the photos!

And you're not the only one with that window fear. I don't get it in NYC, but SF?! What is it about that place? I actually had to change rooms when I stayed at the Westin last year because it was one of those corner rooms that come to a point.

Whew, I get dizzy just thinking about it!

sheree said...

chrystal- we were at the Westin! lol

The Sanchez Family said...

Sheree!
Let's get together next week? I'm free almost every morning! The boys have spring break so we could meet at a park and have a picnic? Tuesday the 7th is a perfect day and you could meet some other moms from the Sacramento Parent's Group or Friday the 10th is also good. Let me know! jvaranini@yahoo.com

~aj~ said...

I just love that picture of Cameron laughing with Gabby. Sooooo cute!

And the princess is as precious as ever!

Andrea said...

Those are GREAT pics!!! CUTE!

tierd said...

Adorable pictures!!

I'm so jealous that you are close enough to SF to just take an impromptu trip there! We can't wait to go back and spend some time in Napa (without the kids of course) :)

Kele said...

Hmmmm, I have a little stinker that likes to steal my Caramel Macchiato too!!!
Great pics, that Gabby is about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!

Monica Crumley said...

Hi Sheree, Cute blog! It was great meeting you and Gabby today! Your kids' photos are adorable!