A girl and her Ba Noi (grandmother)
9:55 PM 10 Comments »
Okay, so I hate to say this but lately Gabby is.... well... mean? I shouldn't even say lately, because she has been a pistol ever since I can remember but recently it's been like WHOA. We're working on it though, I swear.
Anyway, that being said...yesterday my girl was being exceptionally nice to Nguyen's mom. So nice, that the first thing that came to mind was for me to go grab my camera. She's not really into anyone other thanher most favorite lady in the world me, so this was really something for her to be letting anyone in her "space."
Enjoy the lovefest:


Anyway, that being said...yesterday my girl was being exceptionally nice to Nguyen's mom. So nice, that the first thing that came to mind was for me to go grab my camera. She's not really into anyone other than
Enjoy the lovefest:









10 comments:
Those. Are. Precious.
She doesn't look mean! :) to cute!
How sweet!
KayTar used to be that way, very particular about HER space and other people...but she's WAY over that. In fact, seems like she's never met a stranger nowadays!
Those pictures are so adorable!
M is not so nice these days either.
But, man, you certainly can't tell that Gabby's not the sweetest, most precious angel in these pics though! Soooo cute! (I'm picturing an awesome MDay gift made with these.)
what sweet pictures:) thanks for sharing them:)
One day she will be that way with her G-ma!!! I know it!!
Look at that sweet love fest!!! You need to print some of those out for her Ba Noi :) That is precious!
I can't believe my Gabby is nothing but perfect! Just look at her! I'm sure her Ba Noi was loving that moment.
Seriously how much did Ba Noi love that?! Pure sweetness!
Post a Comment