It's T-Ball season!
2:04 PM Posted In cameron , t-ball 4 Comments »
Last year I was so excited to get Cameron signed up for T-ball but registration came and went without me ever realizing it. It's probably a good thing though considering how he did with soccer...
I knew this year would be better though since he is a much more outgoing and confident kid than he was just a year ago. We got out on the field for his very first game and he pretended he didn't even know me. He was so excited to have "teammates" and was quick to start playing catch with anyone who was willing!
Gabby thought it was pretty cool to watch big brother play ball but was less impressed with me all up in her grill to snap some photos.
The kids were so cute out there and finally it was Cameron's turn up at bat.

He hit the ball on the first try!

...but then totally spaced out and had absolutely no idea where to run despite all of us on the sidelines telling him and pointing him in the right direction. I think he first ran to second base, back to home plate, then to third and FINALLY to first base where he was supposed to run. He had everyone in tears, laughing. He thought he was pretty funny too!
I knew this year would be better though since he is a much more outgoing and confident kid than he was just a year ago. We got out on the field for his very first game and he pretended he didn't even know me. He was so excited to have "teammates" and was quick to start playing catch with anyone who was willing!
Always the Ladies Man!
Gabby thought it was pretty cool to watch big brother play ball but was less impressed with me all up in her grill to snap some photos.
The kids were so cute out there and finally it was Cameron's turn up at bat.
He hit the ball on the first try!

...but then totally spaced out and had absolutely no idea where to run despite all of us on the sidelines telling him and pointing him in the right direction. I think he first ran to second base, back to home plate, then to third and FINALLY to first base where he was supposed to run. He had everyone in tears, laughing. He thought he was pretty funny too!









4 comments:
So cute. I hope I will be able to see a game in real life before the season is over.
Way to go, Cam! Your first big hit! And, by the way, love the bucket seats :)
Tooooo funny! I can just picture Cameron running all over the infield while everyone else is trying to direct him. Don't you wish you had it on video?!
We just signed Adam up for tee-ball today. I hope he enjoys it as much as Cam.
Funny story...my girlfriend Char, who is the most unathlectic person you'll ever meet (unless you count shopping as a sport) played club softball in college and on her very first at bat she hit the ball, took off running for 1st base, but didn't know you had to turn to get to 2nd base and just kept going in a straight line and ended up in the outfield somwewhere. I STILL laugh out loud when I think about it. ;)
How hilarious!
Post a Comment