Bone Marrow Biopsy at 8:45am
10:51 PM 6 Comments »Hello all.
.
Gabby is sound asleep after a full day of shopping and some fun in the sun. Tomorrow morning we will head out to the hospital for Gabby's 8:45am appointment to have her bone marrow biopsy.
.
I don't have a whole lot of information other than she is not to eat anything past midnight and she is only allowed clear liquids up until two hours before the procedure. The nurse I spoke with a few days ago on the telephone said they most likely won't start the actual procedure of aspirating her bone marrow until around 9:30 once she's good and sedated.
.
I am not nervous about the actual event tomorrow but the results...that's a whole nother' story. Let's hope we get the results back quickly so I don't have to be a nervous wreck all week.
.





6 comments:
What an adorable picture of Gabby! Cute button nose. Sweet dress (don't you love girl clothes)! And we will be hoping and praying that all goes well tomorrow and the doctor will get back to you with some good news soon. Hang in there! You guys aren't alone on this journey.
Thinking of you and praying for good results. love the dress!
Sending prayers for all good things tomorrow and peace to your worried heart while you wait.
Deep breaths! She is just so so adorable, I love her little dress and headband! Secondly-I am saying some major prayers for good results back, and sending some calming vibes your way! HUGS!!
ok...the dress...you are killing me! ADORABLE! Matilda Jane? I swear I'll be as good as you at this soon!!! :)
Jen- YES! Love Matilda Jane!
Post a Comment