From Gabby's daily communication journal...
8:58 PM 2 Comments »
Everyday, Gabby's teacher writes a little something in a spiral notebook to let me know how Gabby's day was. It's always fun to get home and read what she did during the day but I especially love hearing about how well she is adjusting. I am one proud mama!
8/22 Welcome to school! We are so excited to have Gabby here with us!
8/23 Gabby is such a natural. You would think this was her second year at this school! She loves our activities and joins in for everything. She watches the other kids and does what they do! It's going to be such a fun year!
8/24 Gabby ate seconds on fish and a cantoulope at lunch today. She played on the equipment at recess and climbed the spiral pole with help. We colored our books in small group. Gabby loves to color with markers! We can't wait to see Gabby on Monday!
I knew Gabby was going to have NO problem adjusting to school. She is seriously the most social little butterfly in the whole entire universe. In fact, when I show up to pick her up from school she is usually finishing up her snack and gets furious at the sight of me. I can't decide if it's because I could potentially be cutting her snack short or if she really just doesn't want to go home. I'm guessing it's probably a little of both!

Today, her teachers had a "meeting day" so there was no school. It was probably best because my girl is pretty sick. No fever but she is very congested and breaking my heart with her droopy, watery eyes and nose. Both her and Cameron have been in bed no later than 7:30 every night and Nguyen and I are loving it. We're hoping both of the kiddos are 100% next week. Darn those germs!




2 comments:
So glad she is settling in well! I get the feeling she is like KayTar in the socializing department.
YAY!
And can I just add, I like your kid's journal entries from school better than mine ;) Bless Adriana, LOL
Post a Comment