Well...have you missed me?

2:10 PM 6 Comments »
Here I am! I haven't blogged in a year! WHOA! This is simply inexcusable, I know. And being that I am not taking any classes this semester and as of tomorrow will have TWO children in school, what better time to start up again!
.
The truth is, I do love blogging and I love reading other's blogs but I have felt completely swamped with life and am just now starting to feel like I have some time again. That being said, there is so much to catch up on. I plan on backtracking quite a bit over the next few days and hopefully can bring the ole' blog up to speed.
.
Speaking of catching up...last night was my ten year high school reunion. I have to admit I was slightly apprehensive and nervous about it but it turned out to be a really lovely evening and I got to catch up with some old friends. And of course, my best girls were all there as well minus Ashley (miss you, friend)...
.

Tiff and Julian



Dayna and Cesar






Lauren and Jason

Stacey and Mike


We all had a blast and had the best time catching up. I am already looking forward to the next reunion! I think my husband is too...he might have had a better time than me and to be honest, probably talked to more people than I did!

.

(for the record, these hats were provided for photography purposes. Nguyen didn't show up to my reunion in whatever kind of hat that is)


It's blurry but cute!


And good lord...how many chins do I have? Oh well...something was obviously funny.


After leaving last night and being reminded of countless wonderful memories, I realized I can't let the memories we're creating now escape me. When I look back on my blog from three years ago, I am so impressed with the documentation of everything we went through. I don't want to stop now. It is my goal to get back into this, not only to keep my family and friends informed, but to have this journal to look back on. There are very important things happening with our family and I can't wait to share them with you again.

.

Stay tuned!



6 comments:

Jill said...

This is wonderful ree look forward to readin your blog. As u feel you life is getting to a steady track as is mime I am really looking forward to kickin it with you, your family & the girls once again. By the way loved the trivia questions last night do you want them back?

sheree said...

Jill- nah! You can toss them. We had a great time last night. Thank you to you and Eric for all your hard work! Love you.

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

Yay! I've missed your blog! Now I better get ours caught up before I get to be a year behind as well. :)

Julie said...

Yay! I'm trying to do more blogging too! Let's make sure we both do!

P.S. I've missed reading your blog too.

Kyla said...

Glad to see you pop up in my reader!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to keep up. And, please let your hubby know I'm holding my breath for his superb writing skills!!