11 weeks!

10:21 AM 4 Comments »
and look what the princess can almost do!





I can tell you for CERTAIN that cameron was no where near rolling over at eleven weeks! She is already blowing my mind! GO GABBY!


And here is a funny one of Cam that he insisted I take this morning. Goober!



I am off to the mall. Wish me luck. This will be the first time I am venturing off alone with just me and the babies :o)


4 comments:

Manders said...

I can not believe that she is growing up so fast! I know that everyone says that. I hope that you had fun at the mall!!
support and love,
Mandy

~aj~ said...

Way to go, Gabby! She's a total rockstar!

Cam is super cute in those shades. Reminds me of Adam. He rarely takes his off!

The McNicol Clan said...

woohoo! alyssa can't do that quite yet, but she does love putting both her fists in her mouth... at the same time.... boy does it cause some slimey hands! :) btw, i love reading this!

Kyla said...

Goooo Gabby!

Cam cracks me up.