Miss You Grandpa!

12:00 AM 4 Comments »

My Grandpa has been gone for four years, today. As a little girl and even into my teen years, as I blew out my birthday candles I always had the same wish. My wish was for my Grandpa to be able to see. I often wondered what it must have been like to be blind and live your life without being able to see the people you loved most. My heart hurt for him. I am comforted now knowing that he can see us all. I know he loved me so much but I am not sure he knew how much I loved him back. So until we meet again, Grandpa...I love you and miss you!
xoxo

4 comments:

Kyla said...

Awwww. You were so sweet to wish for that. He must have been a wonderful grandpa.

Lisa said...

You are too sweet! Happy Birthday to your grandpa, Sheree!
I think you guys have very similar smiles. He looks like he was a sweet man!

Unknown said...

Hi Sheree: Thank you for your loving tribute to Grandpa. He did love you very much. I was so surprised to see your tribute. I didn't realize you knew the dates and such. Grandpa's children are with me today and we all had a little cry over your tribute. Thank you for your love. Gran

~aj~ said...

It's always hard to lose loved ones, but what a blessing to know that he can now see. It's amazing to think about. Hugs to you, Sheree!