nothing new to report...we're boring!
6:54 PM 4 Comments »
We've been pretty low key lately. I am still averaging about one trip per week at Kaiser! They just love me there. :) Last week Gabby was taking an INCREDIBLY long time to finish a bottle and she had been doing that for a few days. This, along with sweating while eating, and heavy breathing can be a sign of heart failure...something I am supposed to be watching for. SO, off to the doctor's office we went.Wouldn't you know that BOTH her cardiologist AND pediatrician were on vacation at the same time?! So, we had to see a nurse practitioner but she was very nice. She looked over the princess and said she saw no concern at all...she is just taking her time eating I g
uess! We did get to weigh her again and she had only gained 2.2 ounces from the previous week. Not that great, but still, she is gaining.
uess! We did get to weigh her again and she had only gained 2.2 ounces from the previous week. Not that great, but still, she is gaining. She is on 100% formula now. I just couldn't keep up with her anymore, and pumping just plain sucks. So, we're all happer now with the formula and she is getting the calories she needs.
We went to the city on Saturday to do some shopping and so I could meet up with one of my mommy friends I have
been chatting with for a few years. HI KYLA! It was so cool to finally meet her. She is super sweet. Her and I had lunch at Cheesecake Factory while Cam and Nguyen went off shopping. It was a nice day. Of course I sucked in the picture taking department. :( I really need to get better at it but my camera SUCKS and ticks me off 75% of the time so I just don't even go there. A new camera is coming soon...I hope (my anniversary is coming up ya know!)
been chatting with for a few years. HI KYLA! It was so cool to finally meet her. She is super sweet. Her and I had lunch at Cheesecake Factory while Cam and Nguyen went off shopping. It was a nice day. Of course I sucked in the picture taking department. :( I really need to get better at it but my camera SUCKS and ticks me off 75% of the time so I just don't even go there. A new camera is coming soon...I hope (my anniversary is coming up ya know!)Yesterday Gabby and I went to the mall (our sunday tradition!) and hit up the Janie and Jack sale. I am pretty much obsessed with that store and don't think I have seen a thing I DON'T like there! My baby is going to be one well dressed little girl. ;)
Today Cameron, Gabby, and I went and met my neighbor and her little girl at the park so the kids could play. They had such a good time and the weather was so nice. Not hot, and not cold. I love days like that.
So yeah...that's what we've been up to! Sorry we're not more exciting, haha!




4 comments:
I'm so glad we got to see each other! You are just as delightful as I thought you would be.
Oh, seeing your adorable kids in photos is plenty exciting enough for me!
Did you hear that the NDSC Convention is in Sac next year? I am so planning on being there (heard it's a great experience) and we can totally go together and show off our princesses. :-)
Hi! Its Amanda. I love your page. Just remember just because you don't have anything new to report does not mean that you are boring! Just remember there is nothing better than shopping therapy, he he.
Thank you for the love and support
(sending all my support and love
to you and yours)
Amanda Moffitt (Spell)
I was directed to your blog through some people. I should be working, but I've read your ENTIRE blog, curious to see how your family's adventure is shaping up. You have a beautiful family and I hope things only get better from here.
Kirsten Fraser
Post a Comment