you made WHAT out of playdoh?!!!

9:23 AM 5 Comments »






Last night Cameron decided he wanted to stimulate his creative side of the brain so we brought out the playdoh. After about three minutes of play, my son called me over to check out his masterpiece. I swear to you, I had no part in this whatsoever...this is exactly what I saw on display for my admiration:


I quickly say to Cameron, "WOW! That is so awesome Cameron! What is it?!!" to which he replied "It's Sammy's poop!" :o)


My kid is awesome, and not to mention, A FREAKIN' GENIUS! That poop is an EXACT replica. Man, he has a great attention to detail. I am so proud.

5 comments:

~aj~ said...

Awww...you must be so proud. lol

Adam used to have a fondness for making our dog's poop EVERY time he played Play-Doh. He calls it "baboo" though. And I think his daddy had a hand in teaching him that trick. :)

Crittle said...

I love it! That made me laugh out loud. Cam won me over with his cuteness already, but he gets 100 bonus points for that one.

Katie said...

That's hilarious!

Kyla said...

Hahahahahaha! That's awesome.

Andrea said...

Haha!! too cute!