31 for 21

7:27 PM 4 Comments »
If I haven't mentioned it already, just a reminder that October is Down syndrome Awareness Month.



In honor of Down syndrome, I and many other fellow bloggers are going to blog everyday in October....that's right...EVERY day for 31 days. So, 31 days for Down syndrome (aka Trisomy 21) Do you get it? 31 for 21? Catchy right? :)



Okay, so I encourage you to do the same. There are no rules. This all starts on October 1st, so you have a little over a week to start blogging and saving.
I am going to blog just as I normally would. I will not be writing about Down syndrome in every post. Our lives are not soley focused on Down syndrome. We live a happy, quiet, very normal life. This is something that is hard for new parents to believe when they first get a diagnosis. It most definitely was a hard pill for me to swallow. I never thought the sun would shine again. This is why it is very important for me to put myself out there for other parents to peek in on us from time to time. Life IS good.



If you would like to participate in 31 for 21, you can sign up by clicking the button below.





I am off to start thinking about thirty one things to write about, ha!

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Does that mean you're going to also put up atleast 31 pictures too!? That would be sweet. I like looking at your good looking family!

sheree said...

absolutely! ;)

Casey said...

YES! I will totally do this with you! Im so excited to be part of such a wonderful cause and spreading awareness about it. I will do my absolute best to blog every day for 31 days, and if i miss a day, I will post 2 the next! =) Thanks for being such a wonderful inspiration Ree... =)

sheree said...

aww! Thanks case! You rock!!