Calling EVERYONE!

6:29 PM 6 Comments »



Okay, I finally created a team for the 2008 Buddy Walk! I sent out a lot of emails to those who I thought might like to participate but I wanted to extend the invitation to EVERYONE!

Please join us Saturday, October 4th at 11am at Southside Park in Sacramento. I made a personal goal to raise $500 and to recruit at least 20 team members but how cool would it be to go above and beyond that goal?!! I know we can do it...and really, you don't have anything better to do, haha! Please spread the word to everyone you know...let's get involved and promote awareness and inclusion for all! :)




Remember, this is a "fun walk" so it is only one mile long. There will also be family activities and the "Chris Burke Band" will be performing. Chris Burke has been an advocate for Down syndrome for years, but you may remember him as "Corky Thatcher" on the T.V. show "Life Goes On." It's going to be lot's of fun :)

You can register to participate in the walk HERE and once it prompts you to do so, you can click "Join a Team." You can then select from a drop down menu of teams. Our team name is "Gabby's Guardian Angels."

Please,please come walk with us, and bring a friend (or five.)

xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yall are going to have a blast! :) Take LOTS of pics!
I wish I was closer so that I could walk!

angiesarman said...

Way to go Sheree! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see pics!!!

My name is Sarah said...

Your little girl is so cute. Good luck with your walk. I am walking next weekend too in Ohio.

Anonymous said...

CUTE new pics up!!! :) Good luck with the walk! I hope you get lots of people to join you!! :)

Andrea said...

That is Great Sheree!!!! and those pics are TOO CUTE!!! She's such a big girl sitting up like that! :)

~aj~ said...

I'm happy to see Gabby rocking the mohawk again. :)

Good luck with the walk!