Erick and Sam's wedding 09-05-08

7:11 PM 4 Comments »
On Friday, I had the privilege of attending Erick and Samantha's wedding.

When we first moved to Roseville we were blessed to have the greatest neighbors in the whole world, the Ambris family. Erick, Dani, and Gessie were my long lost siblings. We did everything together, and they will always hold a special place in my heart. I don't think I have ever felt as old as I did watching Erick and his new bride make their grand entrance into the recption. When did I get so old?


G-ma and Gabby glamming it up!












Ash- this is for you...your sisters had me taking secret photos of your brother dancing with girls!


and here is your dad rocking out to "Pour Some Sugar on Me..." a classic wedding anthem. (check out your mom busting up in the back ) :)









Gabby was a bit cranky so I didn't get to stay as
long as I would have liked to, but I still had a blast! Thank you, Erick and Sam, for letting us share your special day with you! Congrats!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks like it was a wonderful wedding!
Miss Gabby looked adorable too!

Kyla said...

Beautiful! Looks like a lovely wedding.

~aj~ said...

Gorgeous wedding and looks like LOTS of fun!

The McNicol Clan said...

i read it all the time! i'm just horrible with comments. :) but i love reading it. when do you want to get together? i would love to get the girls together!