hello? Anyone out there?
5:04 PM 23 Comments »
Is anyone reading this besides my three faithful commenters? Seriously...This is a threat. Start commenting. Make me feel like someone cares. :) Otherwise, I'll just stick to my journal in my nightstand.
xoxo
xoxo




23 comments:
Nerd.
I'm reading ;)
;)
Your blog is on my list of the daily blogs I check! I remember you from Feb 05 babycenter :) Your family is gorgeous!
You're so funny!
I am reading.
You ARE a nerd. :)
I do read a lot. And sometimes I comment, and sometimes I don't...but I love you guys all the same! LOL!!
:)Don't hate me b/c i'm lazy!
Sheree! I too have your blog saved to my favorites and I check it daily. I love your new format and Gabby and Camy are as gorgeous as ever!
Nichol from Feb 05
I do! I do! Now I can comment too!
I feel the same way too. I have about 5 faithful people that leave comments. I love your blog! Especially the new pretty set up! More pics! More pics :)
Well I didn't want you to think I was stalking you! I just love reading about Gabby and Cam :)
- Julie (Addison & Evan's mommy from Feb05)
I am a quiet reader from CT. Have been following you since you started! Love the music!!
I read and sometimes comment too.
I get hung up on the lack of comments to readers as well.
Keep it up, though. You'll be glad you did.
You just said what I never have the guts to say. Come one people, how does it hurt to leave a little comment love?!
You know I'm reading. I hope I'm one of the faithful 3 you were talking aobut. :)
Even if it gets frustrating, I promise you'll look back at your posts later on and be so glad you documented these things. Keep it up!
I stalk you, too <3 Stalker love!
We read your blog!!!
Bliss family
I Love you and your blog, Sheree!!! :) Cute new pics of Cam and Gabby! I do read your blog when I remember, and I love it! :)I can't even remember what year it is some days, HAHA, so bear with me on remembering to read! :)
I'm a perpetual lurker. Sorry!
I like reading your blog, and you're kids are cute! I especially liked the soccer picture of cameron, it cracked me up!
Sheri
I check your blog daily, I'm from the Feb/05 board and I have a Sept/08 baby too!
LOL! I check your blog every day silly girl!! :) I feel that way a lot though about mine...it does not get much traffic. lol
I read but school makes it hard to post, I can barely blog myself. ;)
Now, I've got to go look up drugs.
Ree: I go on your blog like 5 xs a day. I love seeing the cute pics of your babies and the way you write, omg, I laugh, I cry... Please please please keep blogging. I think you should write a book!
See you soon.
Wow. Look how popular you are, lady! Keep doing what you do!
BTW, I picked a day for my gathering last night (finally!). You and your fam are SO INVITED. I hope you can come. E-mail me.
OK, I'm lurking out there...I think I linked in from Kyla and well, you have lovely children.
I've even traced your blogskin to its maker and chosen one of her wonderful creations too.
So there :)
Sensory overload! Of course I read, goober. I just never comment because I thought I had to sign up with my email address or some crap, but now I just realized that I can be "anonymous," so yippee!
You know I'd steal those kids in a minute. I am so proud of Cam and his "high five" moment at school and I'm in love with the fact that Gab has drool issues like her bro, and I'm totally walking on the 4th.
I'll call you later. I talked to Ash and she's coming to visit in May!
love,
lauren
Post a Comment