I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
12 comments:
Awwww!!! Yay Miss Gabby!
She IS famous! Go Gabby Go!!!!
Adorable!!
Woo hoo for The Princess! That's so fun! :)
Wooooo...famous baby! She's so beautiful for her debut!
Adorable! Go Gabby!!!
When I clicked, the link when to another cutie (in Canada), but not your Princess. She was on the next page though.
that is so weird! I just changed it. I wonder what happened. Oh well. ;)
Yay!! Princess Gabby!!!! She's so darn CUTE!!!!
Aw, great picture! That is cool!
Yay Gabby!! What a gorgeous little girl and a great way to honour downs syndrome!!
So precious!! I love it!
AWWWW, SO SO SWEET! I love it! YAY Gabby!!!! :)
Post a Comment