Save the Date!
2:18 PM 5 Comments »
Hi Friends and family!
Guess what? Next month is Down syndrome awareness month. Thirteen years ago, the Buddy Walk was created to promote acceptance and inclusion of People with Down syndrome.
Buddy walks take place all over the United States and I am lucky enough to be living just outside of one of those cities!
I am going to go more into depth about this next week, but for now I am asking anyone who lives in my area to please save October 4th on your calendar, so you can walk with our team!
Let's do our part!
I could really use your creative minds in helping me think of a team name! All ideas are welcome!
ps- Aunt Nutty and Aunt Leigh...you walking?!
Guess what? Next month is Down syndrome awareness month. Thirteen years ago, the Buddy Walk was created to promote acceptance and inclusion of People with Down syndrome.
Buddy walks take place all over the United States and I am lucky enough to be living just outside of one of those cities!
I am going to go more into depth about this next week, but for now I am asking anyone who lives in my area to please save October 4th on your calendar, so you can walk with our team!
Let's do our part!
I could really use your creative minds in helping me think of a team name! All ideas are welcome!
ps- Aunt Nutty and Aunt Leigh...you walking?!




5 comments:
I will for sure do the buddy walk! I'll have to find out where it is in my town, and aunt Leigh does it with me!
you can come here! That's what I meant!!! :)
http://www.downsyndromeinfo.org/buddywalk
I am going to do this! You should create a team. I want to be on it. :)
Of course I will walk with you! Along with my hubby, and mom, and a ton of other people that I am getting to come out. My husbands family loves to do walk-a-thons, so I am sure they will be in. Spreading the word at work... Hopefully I can get a bunch of people interested.
YES! You totally rock! Thank you SO much! :)
Post a Comment