What does it mean when you have a fashionable husband?

8:38 PM 10 Comments »
It means he always smells fresh.



It means he files his nails every night.



It means he even flosses EVERY night.



But most importantly...





It means he can pick out a mean pair of Manolo's for your first anniversary present.





He is a VERY good hubby :)

10 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW!!!!!! That is AWESOME Sheree!!!!!!! You must do a fashion show now for us!!!! Way to go Fashionable husband!!!!!!! :)

Kristin said...

Love the song on your blog right now. It's so catchy. I sing it all the time at home because the radio plays it so much. :)

And has it been a year already? Happy 1st anniversary! I've never seen SATC (Shame shame) but a Manolo for a loving gift sounds right up Carrie's alley too.

Jason has never filed a nail in his life...bring on the clippers, though. :)

~aj~ said...

As Elaine from Seinfeld would say, "GET OUT!"

As Tyra would say, "Those are fierce!"

Seriously though, HOT shoes. I love them! Great job, Nguyen!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Wow! That is awesome! Yeah for you! What a lucky woman!!!

G-Ma said...

Wow, he really is a special man and loves you sooooo much!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty!

Crittle said...

How purdy! I'm impressed.

Happy Anniversary!!

Heather Georger said...

Damn!!! Those are hot! I want a fashionable hubby! Happy almost first Anniversary!

WheresMyAngels said...

STOP posting such cute pictures of that baby! I got to go get fixed on the 13th of October. I might find myself trying to have another before then;)

Kyla said...

How awesome!