YA!!!! Blog love coming your way! Woohoo! I love both of these pictures. Your babies are so precious! I love how Miss Gabby always has a bow on too! She would fit in just fine with Miss Kate and her bows! I love Cam's smile! Love Cori
I love love love the bows you have for Gabby!!! I'm not sure if you remember me from babycenter, but I try to keep with all the blogs. I'm here in North Cal now, Fairfield to be exact. So...I really need to know where you get them so I can buy some for Lillian.
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
5 comments:
YA!!!! Blog love coming your way! Woohoo!
I love both of these pictures. Your babies are so precious! I love how Miss Gabby always has a bow on too! She would fit in just fine with Miss Kate and her bows! I love Cam's smile! Love Cori
One of my favorite pictures of Gabby yet. She's just gorgeous.
And Cam is a little nut! :) His pictuers always make me smile.
They are just TOOOOO CUTE!!!!! and I LOVE Gabby's bows!
Cuties!!!
I love love love the bows you have for Gabby!!! I'm not sure if you remember me from babycenter, but I try to keep with all the blogs. I'm here in North Cal now, Fairfield to be exact. So...I really need to know where you get them so I can buy some for Lillian.
Post a Comment