100th post!

4:01 PM Posted In , , 8 Comments »
This is my one-HUNDREDTH post since May! How exciting! :)

I am feeling a LOT better than I was yesterday and I can even smell gabby's stinky diapers again (hooray) and I can taste my food too! I am pretty ecstatic.


Gabby seems to be fine today other than a little bit of snot. But no fever or cough or anything, so I will continue to keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't get any worse.

We went out this morning and almost finished up our Christmas shopping. I am glad too, because toys r us was already packed with holiday shoppers. I'd love to avoid the holiday crowds so I am trying to get everything done within the next couple of weeks.


That was about all we did that was fun. I have been trying to catch up on some laundry. While I was in Gab's room folding some clothes I was admiring her new quilt my mom made her. It matches Cameron's that was made by my great aunt and cousin, and my quilt that was made by my great grandma. My mom also has a quilt somewhere but she doesn't know where it is...but I'm guessing it looks something like mine ;)

Cameron's


Gabby's


Mine





Pretty cute huh?! I love them. :)

And here are some cute pics of my babies today.





Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looove those quilts! What a treasure!

Anonymous said...

The quilts are adorable - what a great idea and so cute, too! Great pictures of the kids!

The McNicol Clan said...

Wow. I need to get on my christmas shopping like you. I really am surprised that I haven't. And those quilts are cute! Gotta love tradition. :)

Julie said...

I remember when Zoe was a wee little one and Athena would bring some ick home from preschool. Zoe would always get it the least, so that was a blessing. Love the quilts.

Kyla said...

So glad you're feeling better!!

Great quilts! What a neat tradition. My mom makes them for all her grandkids, too! Here's a link to my kid's.

~aj~ said...

Those are really sweet. Now someone just needs to make Nguyen one!

Janna said...

Just when I was getting ready to post a blog on quilts...

I remember making Cameron's quilt! I think I made the whale :) We had so much fun!

I think you and I are the first generation to get pink quilts! Most of the quilts she made that I've seen were green or yellow.

Your mom did an excellent job on Gabby's quilt!!! It's beautiful!

sheree said...

janna- does your quilt look just like mine? Same animals? I know my mom has a poem that goes along with it but I haven't seen it in a while.

I actually need to have my mom redo the flannel on the back because it's worn so thin, there are holes :(